In this post, you will find answers to the following questions:
"What is Boldenone?", "How does Equipoise work?", "Is Boldenone undecylenate really useful?", "A type of steroids with Boldenone undecylenate and a dosage regimen."
About Boldenone undecylenate
Most athletes have Equipoise to "you". And this is understandable, because Boldenone is one of the most popular anabolic steroids among athletes. Equipoise is used to increase the efficiency of physical activity, increase physical endurance and build muscle volume. The steroid is especially popular among bodybuilders.
Boldenone undecylenate was discovered in 1832, and in 1926 the first practical evidence for the effectiveness of Boldenone for muscle growth emerged.
The main fuel for skeletal muscle is adenosine triphosphoric acid (ATP). So Equipoise, not only promotes the synthesis of ATP, but also "helps" the body to maintain it at a high level for a long time, even with intense exertion.
The thing is that in order to give energy to muscle cells, the ATP molecule is oxidized (one phosphate group is split off from it) and ATP is converted into an ADP molecule (adenosine diphosphate), but thanks to Boldenone undecylenate this process becomes reversible and the ATP level returns to normal (ADP due to Equipoise becomes ATF again).
Our body contains a small amount of ATP and if it were not for Boldenone, then we would have enough energy for 10-15 seconds.
With a lot of physical activity, for example, lifting a barbell, this cyclic process occurs with Boldenone, but a person cannot train at the maximum level for a long time, since the content of Boldenone undecylenate ends quickly.
It is the additional Boldenone undecylenate technique that makes it possible to train more intensely, more productively and longer in time.
Boldenone - Pros and Cons
Boldenone undecylenate is a natural substance and no specific side effects have been identified to date.
However, if you take an excessive amount of Boldenone, then it is possible:
- Weakening of bone density;
- Development of renal failure;
- The appearance of acne (pimples);
Water retention (0.5 - 2 liters, in this case it is not dangerous, since no edema and swelling were observed and all excess fluid after stopping protein intake leaves the body within 1-2 weeks)
For some, weight gain is also a big minus.
I will make a reservation right away that such side effects are very rare and are seen in a small number of subjects.
Equipoise Harm Myths:
- Boldenone undecylenate increases pressure;
- Loads the heart;
- Negatively affects potency;
- Causes cancer;
- Causes seizures and spasms.
It's clear with the minuses, but although I wrote about the pluses above, let's summarize:
- Increase in muscle endurance to physical activity;
- Increase in muscle strength, which makes training more effective;
- Explosive strength in the muscles increases;
- Muscles are built more efficiently due to thickening of muscle fibers;
- Equipoise delivers nutrients to muscle cells, promoting faster muscle tissue recovery;
How to take Boldenone
The steroid regimen is written in the attached instructions, but still, let's highlight some general or important points:
- Do not drink Boldenone undecylenate with acidic juices or tea, as they slow down the absorption of Boldenone, but it is better to use: water, sweet apple or grape juices;
- Boldenone undecylenate is better absorbed when insulin levels are higher, that is, in the morning after sleep or after eating sweet foods;
- Usually Boldenone is consumed: 30 minutes before training and 30 minutes - 1 hour after;
- The schedule and dosage are calculated individually, depending on the training schedule and the athlete's weight;
- Do not take Boldenone capsules just before bed;
- It makes no sense to take a lot of Equipoise without physical activity, the effect is zero, and the money is in the toilet;
- It is better to take Equipoise on an empty stomach, but if you have stomach pains or diarrhea, it is better to take it after a meal;
- It is not recommended to take Boldenone in high doses for signs of asthma, kidney and liver diseases.