Steroids are gaining in popularity every year. One of the new drugs in this series, which appeared relatively recently, but has already earned popularity among many athletes, is Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone. Anabolic was produced in the 80s of the last century.
Unique properties Turinabol
The main thing, unlike oral anabolic steroids, is the absence of liver toxicity. The drug received such a unique property due to its chemical composition, which bypasses the liver, is absorbed in the intestine and enters the lymphatic system.
In addition, the steroid does not aromatize, thus does not induce estrogenic activity. This allows you to avoid while taking the drug such side effects as: acne, adipose tissue deposition and gynecomastia. And also Turinabol does not interfere with the production of its own testosterone, which most anabolic steroids cannot boast of. This effect is possible only if the dosage of the medication is significantly exceeded.
The advantage for athletes participating in competitions is the rapid elimination of the active substance from the body. As a rule, this process takes no more than a week, 40% of the drug is released in the first two days, and the remaining 60% in the next 5-6 days. This allows you to hide the use of steroids from doping control.
Turinabol increases bone density and retains sulfur and nitrogen in the body, which improves the rate of protein synthesis.
Despite the fact that Turinabol has some functions that radically distinguish it from other anabolic steroids, the drug has many disadvantages. First of all, the medication is absolutely not suitable for women, as it can cause water retention in the body, increase blood pressure, cause hypersexuality, and also lead to the formation of acne.
Many male athletes treat drugs with caution, perhaps the reason for this is the lack of popularity of the drug and its relatively recent synthesis. A common complaint among bodybuilders is the lack of 4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone activity in the muscle building process. In their opinion, in order to achieve noticeable results, a steroid should be taken in large doses, which significantly exceed the dosage of other anabolic steroids. Which leads to the formation of side effects and a minimum of a positive result on the part of muscle mass.
For an illustrative example, the dose of Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone used per day should be about 240 mg, and this is taking six 40 mg tablets. The price of Turinabol is not that low when you take into account the amount of the drug used per day. You can buy 4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone in specialized online steroid stores, including ours. The unusual form of release of the drug nullifies the possibility of its counterfeiting. It is necessary to store the medication only in the refrigerator at a temperature not higher than 15 degrees, otherwise there is a danger of the pills turning into one total mass.
Side effects and contraindications
Like many other steroid drugs, Turinabol negatively affects growth zones, therefore, the use of the drug is not recommended for young people under the age of 21. Another contraindication is the presence of neoplasms in the mammary glands, prostate and other oncological processes. If you have severe renal and heart failure, as well as high blood pressure, you should definitely consult your doctor before using steroids.
With regard to side effects, the following are distinguished:
- hyperactive sex drive;
- decrease in ejaculate volume;
- retention of water and salt in the body;
- dizziness and weakness;
- closure of bone growth zones.
Turinabol is often substituted for other drugs, the main reason for this is the high cost of the steroid, minimal knowledge about it and insignificant effect on the set of muscle tissue. But at the same time, this anabolic steroid does not cause serious pathological changes in the body, which makes it a priority for athletes who care about their health. Steroid drugs in tablets are chosen by beginners in sports, believing that this form of administration causes less harm to the body, but, unfortunately, this is not always the case. If we consider 4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone, yes, it does not harm the liver, since it does not enter the bloodstream and, accordingly, bypasses the organ by the side, but the doses of the substance are significantly overestimated than if you would inject another steroid intramuscularly. And the use of smaller dosages than 240 mg. a day simply will not give any effect.
In general, opinions on the drug are very different, some consider it safe and have an effect in muscle building, albeit not rapid, others have a completely opposite opinion. It is up to you to decide which drug will stop, but before the final choice, consult with a qualified specialist in this area. Together, you can choose the option that will be the best for you individually and will help you achieve your goals.